Unlike ordinary flooring, hardwood floors require additional attention if you want to ensure the longevity of the floors. Maximum people looking ahead to DIY cleaning remedies need to choose the right broom for wiping the dirt off sealed hardwood floors.
Choosing a broom or mop with plastic bristles may cause scratch marks on your sealed wooden hardwood floor. To re-fix the damage, you may have to incur additional expenses.
That’s one of the reasons for which you should take adequate care while buying brooms to clean your hardwood floor. A good broom will always contain soft bristles that will barely leave scratch marks on your hardwood floors and assure that 100% dust and dirt is removed from your floor.
Once that’s done, your hardwood floor will always glow and shine like before. As a buyer, we understood it might not be possible for you to get sufficient time to research and compare the available brooms in the market.
That’s why our team made the effort of doing robust research work on the available brooms in the market and finally shortlisted the best ones amongst those, through our avid testing and hours of research work on reading reviews shared on the various other online reviewing sites.
We believe that has helped us choose the top-rated products in the market. We have added a list of those A-rated hardwood floor cleaning brooms to our product list. The entire list has been shared below in detail.
Top 12 Best Brooms For Hardwood Floors In 2022 — Expert Picks
1. O-Cedar Pet Pro Broom & Step-On Dustpan For Hardwood
- Sweeps 99.9% hair on a single sweep
- Innovative notch-shaped pan to gather the debris from double variant bristles
- Perfect for sweeping pet hair from the floor
- Angle head V-shaped broom head for better sweeping
- Pro material for removing 3X hairs
- Made of 80% recyclable plastic material
The USA-made 168017 pro broom from O-Cedar and a dustpan are splendid choices for removing the dirt from your hardwood-sealed floor. A broom is a wise option for you if you are looking for a 99% dust-free home.
The V-shaped bristles do not impact the quality of your hardwood floor while swiping. The double bristled design with an angled head enables the user to deploy it on those arched corners where mops can’t reach.
That makes the entire cleaning job much easy and less hectic. The additional dustpan provided with the broom is a smart option for storing and gathering the dust in it.
That helps you to collect and gather the entire dust and store it upon the pan while cleaning the entire floor. The curved handle of the pan can be clutched with your feet to gather the dust and debris so that they can be disposed of altogether post-cleaning.
The 15*14*4 inches product weighs 2 pounds, making it perfect for carrying. The innovative double bristle design used in the broom enables you to pick up pet hair and other similar debris in a single cleaning.
This means you don’t have to use the bristles more than once on any particular room area to pick up pet hair, dust, or dirt. The plastic furrows provided in the pro dust plan automatically remove the broom’s dirt, pet hair, and dust.
That reduces your effort to use your hands to gather debris on the dustpan.
2. TreeLen Hardwood Floor Broom & Dustpan Combo
- Compact storage facility
- Comes with a smart furrow teeth dustpan to gather maximum dust altogether
- 52″ inches long broom for standing upright clean-ups for quick and fast cleaning
- Compact storage, easily fitting in small spaces
- Soft bristles, perfect for indoor use, leaving zero dust in the room
- Available within an economical budget
The combo 8541814268 dustpans and broom from Tree Len comes with a 52″ inches long handle and is a wise choice for cleaning hardwood floors. The 10″ inches tall broom width comes with a steel handle that is 52″ long.
The lobby dustpan steel handle that’s 38.5″ long is a good remedy for your house. The easy stand-up storage system provided with the broom is easy to use. If you are willing to sweep up the floors, you can use it for carrying debris and garbage.
The in-built scraper and comb provided with the broom come with furrow teeth for clutching and detaching the dust from the broom. Technically, that makes the cleaning job easier for you.
The dustpan lock provided with a pan makes it easy to dispose of the entire debris and dust once it’s collected in it. That way, you are assured that zero dust is left behind while disposing of the dust.
The 10.4*11.6*52 inches product weighing 3 pounds is known for its durability purpose. The clip provided with the dustpan makes it easier to use for multiple purposes.
The rubber lip attached to the dustpan fits the ground by enabling you to remove the tiny dust and little paper. The thick 4 layer of bristles provided by the broom makes it easier to sweep depending on the floor quality.
The best part is that you can use the broom on different types of flooring types. At times, buyers have to invest separately on a dustpan even after buying a broom.
Whereas this particular broom comes with an attached dustpan making your cleaning pain easier to fetch a pan after gathering the entire dust and debris accumulated post-cleaning your house premises.
The compact storage facility that comes with the broom makes it easier to store anywhere in your house wherever you find it easy to stall. That’s another advantage of choosing this particular broom for your home.
3. SWOPT Premium Straight Broom Combo For Hardwood
- Comes in combo dust-pan and a broom-mop
- Interchangeable mop-head sizes available for tailored cleaning purposes
- Machine washable microfiber covers, meant for squeezing, wet mopping, and scrubbing bushing
- Comes with a lifetime warranty for the manufacturers
- Sturdy, durable wooden hand-held handle for heavy-duty uses
- Convenient features to place it in hanging mode while not used
The premium broom from SWOPT is a smart addition to your preference list if you are looking for a durable and sturdy broom for your home. This smart interchangeable cleaning broom with a dustpan combo is suitable for sealed hardwood floors.
The stiff bristles will never be a wise choice for your home if you are looking ahead to capture the fine particles and pet hair. The 60″ EVA-approved foam comfort grip enables you to clean the floors without single dust.
If you are looking for a DIY remedy for cleaning your sealed hardwood polished floor, the product always matches your criteria. At the same time, traditional cleaning tools might be a costly deal for you.
Above that, the other cleaning materials used for cleaning your floor may involve deploying floor cleaning chemicals. You can’t be assured that the chemical you’re using is 100% environment friendly or not.
Whereas this particular broom can reach the closet corner, edges of the door frames, and any other area of your house with a sealed hardwood base. That makes your entire DIY hardwood floor cleaning job easy and hectic-free.
That’s another reason for preferring this particular broom for your house. The broom is a smart choice if you have pets in your house. A broom is a smart option for removing pet hair bothering the cleanliness of your room.
The head of the broom comes in different inches and sizes. It’s available in 12″, 18″, and 24″ mop head sizes. This means you can select the dust mop heads accordingly.
The best part is that the machine-washable microfiber cover provided on your mop head can be used to clean pet mess like pukes, stool, etc.
4. TreeLen Long Handle Broom With Upright Dustpan Combo
- The perfect option for keeping your kitchen and rooms free from dirt
- Sturdy ABS quality dust-pan material with front teeth to bite the dust from broom
- Flexible long extension pole up to 54 inches, does not require to bend,
- Made of plastic and durable construction, with easy replacement options (if arise, any)
- Capable of cleaning all types of mess accumulated on the floor
- Tall 38.5 inches dustpan with a compact storage facility that’s easy to place anywhere in the room
The Blue Broom dustpan set coming with a 40.5-52 inches broom is a wise choice for your home if you are willing to clean up the entire floor of your house. The 52″ lobby broom and dustpan keep your home, office, and kitchen free from dirt.
The 8541814182 from TreeLen comes with black filament bristles. The 3 layered bristle design enables you to use the broom for cleaning tough stains in your house. The additional optional pole provided with the broom that’s 40.5″ 3 comes with a metal handle.
That makes the floor easy to clean without bending it much. The best part is that the different layered design provided with the broom-mop enables you to use it on different floor surfaces as per your tailored need.
The 2.3 pounds weighing broom mop with 11.42*10.2*54 inches is easy to carry. The additional dustpan provided with the broom is made of ABS material. The material makes it a wise buying choice for your home.
The hooking hole provided with both the pan and the broom enables you to hang it on broom holders while it’s not being utilized for cleaning purposes. The front-facing, nicked teeth provided with a dustpan make it easy to remove the dirt from the bristles and directly store it in the pan.
Later, you can dispose of all the debris once your cleaning work is done. That makes the broom a far better choice for cleaning the floor.
5. Evriholder Rubber Broom With Squeegee & Telescoping Handle
- Natural rubber made 100% safe to clean hardwood floor, scratch-free guarantee.
- Specifically designed for cleaning up the pet hair from your floor surfaces.
- Perfect for complete carpet pet-hair removal, sharp strokes to gather embedded pet-hair
- Works on multiple other surfaces like linoleum, glass shower doors, and windshields
- Designed as carpet brush for removal of dog and cat hair
- Perfect for sweeping liquid spills on concrete and tile floors
The SW-250I-AMZ-6 from FURemover is specially designed to keep your house clean if pets are in your home. This product specializes in DIY cleaning those elements, whether it is cat hair, dog fur, or any other mess caused on your house floor.
The soft animal hair removing bristles attached to the head of the mop made of natural rubber cleanses off the dirt almost instantly. The advantage of using this broom is that you barely have any chance to get scratch marks on your hardwood-sealed floors.
The soft bristles pick up the dirt without leaving a single one on the floor anyhow. According to experts, this one has competed with auto vacuum cleaning machines to keep your house clean from pet hair.
The all-purpose rubber squeegee provided with the broom mop makes it easier for you to flip it over. That way, you can always clean the spills with ease from your hardwood floor.
The pet hair accumulated on your hardwood sealed floor is easily attracted by the magnet kind bristles of your broom mop. That makes it easier for you to remove the dust altogether from your premises.
If you are willing to clean up the windshields made of glasses, the natural rubber bristles will quickly remove them from the surface, leaving zero damage or scratch marks on your glass surface.
Another benefit of this broom from FURemover is that it also works on linoleums.
6. Yanxus Broom & Dustpan Set For Hardwood Flooring
- Extended pole 54.3″ inches for giving a tall look to the broom
- Flexible rubber lips to clutch dust from broom bristles
- A long broom handle reduces the need to bend while cleaning and sweeping
- The perfect tool for cleaning up effectively spacious areas within your premises
- Compact Auto dustpan locking system to store the broom and dust-pan together while not used
- Ensures scrapping off the dust, dirt, and all kinds of pet hair and mess from your house
The YANXUSBROOM04 from YANXUS comes with a broom, and the dustpan set is a wise choice for every home. If you are looking ahead to purchasing a broom for cleaning your linoleum, vinyl, or hardwood sealed floor, the product will always be a good choice for your preference list.
The 52″ long handle provided with the broom enables you to clean up the floor without bending much, making the job easy for you. The furrow-shaped teeth provided with the dustpan make it easy to collect and gather the dust altogether so that they can be disposed of easily later.
The flexible dustpan lock can be quickly emptied and can be disposed of wherever you want. The feature of hanging the dustpan and the broom together in a combo is another tremendous advantage of preferring this product.
The extended pole attached to the broom helps you clean the dusty corners of your room floors even if you lack height. The smart 4 layers of thick broom enable you to continue your dusting work on various flooring types.
You don’t have to worry about stalling the broom while not in use. The compact design of the broom and dustpan makes it easy to store within your house without consuming much space.
At times pet hair can be the reason for messing up the cleanliness of your property. The products from YANXUS are manufactured specifically for dealing with pet hair.
If you have pets already in your home, the brooms from YANXUS will always sweep your floor from pet hair and mess. The other jagged teeth provided with the dustpan collects and gathers the hair collected within the broom bristles.
7. Radley & Stowe Angle Broom & Dustpan With Dual Bristles
- Meant for multiple uses, that comes with a 57.5″ inches long handle
- Smart broom handle for hanging dust-pan with a broom, suitable for storage
- Comes with a quality based guarantee from the house of the manufacturers
- Exclusively designed soft bristles to sweep pet hair away from your home
- Easy returning options are available
The GED32 mop from Radley and Stowe with angled broom mop is a smart addition to your preference list if you are looking for dual-textured bristles for cleaning your floors.
Apart from cleaning your sealed hardwood floor, the broom-mop makes sweeping easy by reaching out the sharp-cornered edges of your rooms.
The dual-textured bristles offered with the broom enable you to quickly pick up the debris, dust, and dirt, thereby cleaning the floor. Unlike other brooms, you don’t need to worry about the tall height of the broom, which can reach up to the unusual corners of your floor.
The smart angled head provided with the broom helps you to clean those unusual hard corners where ordinary brooms or mops can’t reach. The manufacturers’ dual-textured soft and firm bristles ensure you pick up all types of debris.
That’s another reason to deploy this particular broom for sweeping pet hair, dust, and dirt quickly from your house. The dustpan clips provided on the broom handle ensure convenient and compact storage while you’re storing it somewhere in your house.
The minimum space needed for storing the broom makes it easier for you to prefer the broom for your residence. One of the key advantages of using this broom is that it can be used for multi-purpose cleaning and is easy to carry.
The 1*12.75*57.5 inches product weighs 1.74 pounds. The unexpected messes and spills caused due to pet-mess are easy to sweep. If you have pets in your home, this broom will always be one of your best cleaning tools.
The manufacturers ensure a 100% money-back guarantee if it fails to meet your expectations. It’s another reason to prefer this particular broom for sweeping the variety of your indoor floor.
8. OLLSDIRE Indoor & Outdoor Broom With Dustpan Combo
- Combo dust-pan and a broom that’s easy to store
- Extended long broom handle that’s easy to use without bending much
- Furrow shaped teeth provided with the dustpan for detaching dirt from mop bristles
- Updated design to scrape off dust, dirt, and pet hair
- Dust-pan made of environment-friendly PET bottles
- Excellent after-sale service with replacement and refund options in case any arise.
Often this has been faced by the buyers that the wooden handles of the broom are pretty sturdy and more effective than the plastic material-based broom handles. That’s why the manufacturers of OLLSDIRE brooms gave attention while manufacturing the hand-held mop.
The wooden made handles are extra-long for sweeping the floors. The indoor broom dustpan is always considered a wise choice for you if you are looking for a combo dustpan along with a broom.
The broom’s bristles come in a combo with an in-built scraper and comb teeth. The compact dustpan provided with the broom makes it easy for you to dispose of the garbage quickly.
Be it pet hair or any other dust or dirt accumulated on your hardwood vinyl or linoleum-based floor, the 4 variety of bristles attached to the head of the mop cleanses the dirt efficiently.
While traditional broom-mops may overlook pet hair while cleaning the floor, this product from OLLSDIRE never leaves any of the pet hair behind. That makes it easier for you to sweep the mop on various floor surfaces of your premises.
Be it hardwood sealed floor or any other type of floor, the brooms from OLLSDIRE are an excellent addition to your reference list. The double-rowed bristles are meant for cleaning those unsealed corners of your residence without leaving any corners ignored.
9. Yocada Heavy-Duty Broom For Home, Kitchen & Office
- Cleans pet hair mess and other dirt with 4 layered smart bristles
- The perfect tool for cleaning multiple flooring surfaces on residential premises
- Smart angled head built with special technology with a protective jacket on pole
- Easy to assemble and even easier to disassemble, with durable bristles
- 59.8″ inches long extended pole that can be separated in the top, middle, bottom, and broom head portion
The outdoor broom from Yocada is basically meant for cleaning up the sealed hardwood floor. The polyethylene terephthalate material from the brand is a wise choice for cleaning both outdoor as well as indoors.
Whether it is about cleaning the backyard garage, courtyard areas, or indoor lobby areas of your house, cleaning hardwood-sealed floors can be easier for you. The 54″ inches extended broom handle makes it easier for you to carry it and store it conveniently in your house.
The long hand-held handle provided with the broom helps you clean up pet hair and messes that traditional broom mops may overlook. The unique technology-based protective jacket provided with the soft iron pole makes it easier for you to sweep various floors in your house.
The soft bristles need not require extra force while sweeping the dirt off. That makes it easy to clean up the floors of your premises in a single sweep. The durability factor is another reason for preferring the Yocada brooms.
While the other traditional brooms may overlook the quality of your bristles, Yocada never does that. The 4 layered bristles used in the broom enable you to clean up the dirt from the floor.
The three layers of broom bristles are meant for thicker and easier cleaning purposes. The different variety of bristles provided with the broom mop enables you to use it on hardwood, glass, and linoleum-based surfaces.
10. O-Cedar Heavy Duty Corn Broom For Hardwood Floors
- 100% natural broom bristles for cleaning the indoor as well as outdoor
- Wire-bound bristles with solid wood handle with 5 rows of poly twine stitches
- Sweeps up the garage floors, be it wet or dry
- Natural straw and fiber base bristles clean up small and large dust particles on a single sweep.
- The tile floors are easy to sweep and available in large and small particles.
The 119624 heavy-duty broom mop from O-Cedar is a wise choice for every home due to its commercial-grade quality. This particular broom is known for its incredible quality, cleaning or sweeping the corridor or lobby of your rooms.
Be it indoors or outdoors; the broom will always be your first preference. The handcrafted product is known for its sturdy design. When it comes to durability, the mop’s polyline stitch provides extra support to broom the floor of your house.
In fact, the broom ensures no single debris or dust is left behind that’s unseen. The mop can also remove debris and dirt by sweeping up the wet floor surfaces. That’s another reason to add the product to your preference list.
The 100% natural broom corn is safe to use. The environment-friendly bristles barely impact the children residing in your house. The durable broom has a 56*8*2″ inches dimension weighing 2.29 pounds.
The broom will always be your first preference for cleaning up your warehouse floor and garden back-door patios. Deploying professional floor cleaners can be pretty costly for cleaning your house.
Whereas, by using the broom mops, it’s easier for you to clean up the indoor as well as the outdoor spaces of your house. The best part is that the cleaning work does not involve harmful chemicals that might affect the residents of your house.
11. Casabella Brrom & Dustpan For Hardwood Floors
- Easy to assemble and disassemble the broom with an angled head option
- Attractive looking sleek design
- Perfect cleaning houseware for a variety of floors saves time
- Works on wood, tiles, and laminate floor, low space consuming storage
- Densely designed bristles with split-flagged tip points
This broom from Casabella is the primary attraction of the DIY room cleaners because of its attractive appeal. The durable bristles are one of the main reasons behind its popularity.
The densely packed bristles with flagged tips can efficiently sweep the dirt and debris far away from your house. Apart from the angled head of the broom mop, the product is a smart choice for your residence for many reasons.
The broom head is potential enough to reach the corners and edges of your room and under the furniture where traditional brooms may not reach. The best part is that the dustpan used is easy to clean the dust off the broom.
The detachable product can be easily assembled and dissembled. The convenient storage in the closet, cabinet, and drawers can be used even if it’s not in use. That’s another reason to choose this particular broom for cleaning your residence.
Durability is one of the main reasons for preferring the 19.68*2.36*11.81 inches product weighing 1.46 pounds. The angled head mop broom is equipped with dense bristles to split the dirt away efficiently and debris, even if the floor is made of tile or wood.
The best part is that it also works perfectly on laminated floors too. The 44″*12″ inches dustpan is a wise choice for storing it anywhere in your rooms while it’s not required. It’s not going to block many spaces too.
That eventually helps you store the broom in a place that barely bothers space problems in your house.
12. O-Cedar Dual-Action Microfiber Dust Mop
- A machine-washable product meant for multiple uses
- 100% safe and environment-friendly option
- Used for cleaning the nooks, corners, and edges of your rooms
- Dual-action dust mop used for multiple uses without replacing the bristles for years
- The chenille can be drenched in warm soapy water to clean wet and dry surfaces, as refilling options are provided
- The best material for cleaning baseboards, hardwood sealed floors
The dual action SYNCHKG068947 broom mop from O-Cedar with microfiber material is meant for dusting the wet surfaces of your room.
Even if you are planning to sweep the bathrooms or wet areas of your kitchen, the microfiber-made bristles can easily mop off the dust and liquid dirt easily.
The eco-friendly mop is machine washable up to 50x. The refills available with the mop will always be your first preference when it comes to selecting the right broom for your house. The sweeper dust mop and baseboards can be cleaned with the mop variety.
The flexible product can reach out to the corners of your room easily. The same dual-action dust mop effortlessly sweeps the dust and dirt away from your residence. The chenille-based bristles never let your hardwood-sealed floor get scratch marks on the surface.
The smooth sweeping ensured in each clean-up assures you to remove the dust and dirt freely. That way, you can deploy this product for cleaning multiple surfaces like linoleum-based vinyl floors, sealed hardwood floors, etc.
That’s another reason for adding it to your preference list. The microfiber used on the head can be removed and washed in soft water. The machine-washable microfiber base chenille can be washed separately and dried if it’s too tired or dull.
That reduces your expenses on changing the broom bristles after multiple uses too.
Now that you’ve finally gone through the detailed product reviews of the best brooms for the hardwood floors in 2022 shared above, we believe it was quite a helpful one.
At least you may not have to search random websites to get an unbiased view of the broom mops which are suitable for cleaning your floors. The added advantage is that the product list that has been shared above will always help you to choose the top-rated products available online as well as offline.
You can also compare the price of the products available for sale and grab the one that’s offering an attractive discount. Based on that, you might prefer either an online or offline mode for purchasing the broom mop for DIY floor cleaning.